Tenth Life Cat Rescue Adoption Questionnaire
We are so excited that you have decided to adopt a cat or kitten from Tenth Life Cat Rescue! We will do everything possible to find the perfect match for your home. Here’s our process:
Step 1. APPLY Complete our simple questionnaire, providing accurate, up-to-date info.
Step 2. INTERVIEW Chat with our adoption counselors to find the right kitty!
Step 3. MEET & GREET Meet some potential kitties!
Step 4. FINALIZE THE ADOPTION Adopt the cat of your dreams!
ADOPTION FEES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Before applying, please be sure that you:
- Are 21 years of age or older. If not, grab a parent or guardian!
- Have a photo ID to provide at the time of adoption.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure the process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Provide only non-related references who are local and easy to reach. Let them know to expect a call or email.
- Alert your veterinarian that we may be calling to approve the release of any records for your current pets.
- Bring your kids along to meetings! We want everyone to enjoy this exciting event!
- Think of any questions you have! It is important to Tenth Life that you feel fully informed and prepared as an adoptive parent, and we're always glad to discuss our recommendations and ideas with you!
- To aid in our mission of treating cats as humanely as possible, we require all adopters to agree that they will never declaw their Tenth Life cat(s), will agree not to permit the cat(s) to go outdoors, and to adhere to all adoption policies. Questions about these policies? Please ask us!!!
Please contact us anytime! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
To return to our main adoption page CLICK HERE.